Uncover the right data and build custom reports for your Confluence teams
Your Confluence is packed with useful information for employees across different departments. Reporting allows you to pick up the essentials and report them in a structured and dynamic form.
Finding the right information shouldn’t be difficult. With Reporting, you can gain access to metadata from page, user, space and even attachment properties. See it all in one custom dashboard tailored to suit your needs.
Display your data in various forms. Use building blocks to create dynamic reports tailored for specific roles (e.g. a project member is viewing team members involved in sub-projects and access their contact information).
For Confluence teams who need clear information for the right people, Reporting allows access to Confluence data and custom structuring to build custom reports. The accessibility to metadata and structure of reports is unlike any other.
The benefits include:
- Improved access to essential information
- No more manual entry and up-keeping of data
- Summarized representation of data all in one page
- Generate more detailed reports using Scaffolding data
- View more than just built-in page properties: you can now access space, attachment, user properties and much more.
- Construct a report using various data properties, along with multiple structures, such as lists or tables.
- Our unique Supplier Architecture allows you to dive deeper into your Confluence data.
Thanks for the review Daniel! I'd love to learn more about the business problems you've tackled using Reporting. E-mail me at azwandi[at]servicerocket[dot]com and hopefully we can catch up on this.
|10 users$10||25 users$280||50 users$500||100 users$920||250 users$1800||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
ServiceRocket is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Find out how this app works.
Collaborative documentation platform hosted by this vendor.
Community discussions connect you to the vendor and other customers who use this app.
Version 6.10.2 • Confluence Server 5.10.0 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-12-28
Fixed broken images in Get Started pop-up
New in this release:
- Fixed some broken images in the Get Started pop-up that appears the first time you install Reporting. Oops! How did that happen? Our bad.
Other recent updates:
- Added some minor tweaks and improvements to enhance user experience.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Reporting for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Reporting for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Reporting for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Reporting for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.