Optimize your agile workflow
Select the User Story or Sprint Blueprint from the familiar create dialog.
Add a Jira Reference, Descriptions, Constraints, Success/Failure Scenarios and even checkable Acceptance Criteria.
The Agile Blueprint Plugin also provides you an easy-access view for all User Stories and Sprints in your Space Shortcuts.
There are no additional details.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.0.16 • Confluence Server 5.0 - 6.8.1 • Released 2018-03-21
Updated for Confluence compatibility version 6.8.0
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Agile Blueprint Plugin via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Agile Blueprint Plugin versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.