Use this widget connector to embed Google Video, Google Drive screenshots and ScreenCast videos to a Confluence Page
Embed Videos stored on Google Drive into your page. Google Drive provides some of the greatest and most inexpensive storage options available today. Additionally Google Drive allows for the storage of very large files.
ScreenCast.com is an amazing service integrated with Jing and Camtasia which streams high quality screen recordings with no quality degredation.
With the simple interface of Atlassian's built in widget connector this AddOn lets you additionally embed videos from Google Drive, ScreenCast and Vine.
Making short videos with Jing, Camtasia, Screenflow and others is often by far the most efficient way to communicate an idea, concept, issues, walk through, etc.Unlike posting a video to YouTube you can keep your video quality high using this AddOn and the right tools. Video tools like Camtasia and Jing make sharing such videos trivial whether they are 30 seconds or 30 minutes. However to share these videos/screencasts often requires the ability to embed a video from ScreenCast.com or Google Drive. This AddOn makes that both possible and easy.Just drop the URL from your video into the "Widget Connector" macro and with this AddOn installed your videos will automatically be embedded in your Confluence pages.Just for fun also supports Vine!
|10 users$25||25 users$25||50 users$49||100 users$49||250 users$99||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Artemis Software is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.3.0 • Confluence Server 4.2 - 6.4.3 • Released 2014-11-21
adding support for custom ScreenCast sites
Fixing an issue where this widget connector extension was not picking up the video from customized ScreenCast pages.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate WC extension for Google and ScreenCast via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for WC extension for Google and ScreenCast. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. WC extension for Google and ScreenCast begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older WC extension for Google and ScreenCast versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.