Flow Board lets you create on the fly draggable lists and cards. Familiar if you used Trello
Inspired by Trello create cards. Simply drag around to arrange into ordered lists on the fly.
Each card can contain details including:
* A description
* multiple asignees
* comments and a comment thread
Add multiple FlowBoards to a single page with ease.
FlowBoard is the free, flexible and visual way to organize lists of cards. Drop the lengthy email threads, out-of-date spreadsheets of tasks, no longer so sticky notes. FlowBoard lets you see everything you've captured across multiple lists in a single glance.
- Create on the fly lists and cards
- Drag cards between lists
- Add details and comments to cards
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.0.2 • Confluence Server 5.8.2 - 6.5.2 • Released 2016-03-16
First release of FlowBoard
First release for of the FlowBoard Confluence collaboration and productivity app.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Flow Board via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Flow Board versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.