The original Google Analytics add-on for Confluence - now available for cloud
- Track all content, grouped by space
- View custom reports designed specifically for Confluence content
- Drill-down reports for
- space content
- viewing and editing
- The problem this add-on solves is documented here, here, here, here, here, here and here
- Prevents personally identifiable information (PII) such as usernames from the being sent to Google Analytics in accordance with Section 7 of Google Analytics terms of service
- Built by the developer of the original Google Analytics integration for Confluence
- The original add-on was released for Confluence Server back in 2009
Hi Rob, thanks for the praise. 👍 👍
The custom report is available in Google Analytics by following this link:
More details are available here:
Hi Harry, thanks for review. Drop me an email if you have any further comments or questions -- David.
David Simpson provides support for this app.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2018-02-09
Updated compatibility and restricted scope permissions
- Reduced app permissions from ADMIN to READ - means that the app has a much reduced permission set which is far less scary to potential users
- Modernised some API calls to latest Atlassian Connect API version
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Google Analytics in Confluence.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.