Simple & Seamless Time Tracking
Simple & Seamless Time Tracking
You can track time from any issue in Jira. Start the timer with one click and start working.
Start, reset, and submit time with just one click. Logging time has never been this easy!
Hourglass works seamlessly with Jira worklogs. Your time remains part of the Jira ecosystem.
Hourglass Time Tracking for Jira is an Atlassian marketplace add on for Jira cloud users. Seamless time tracking within the the context of your tasks allows your team to spend more time on actual work, and less time in administrative weeds.
- Track time easily from any issue in Jira.
- All worklogs that are created reside in your Jira Software Cloud instance - this ensures privacy and compatibility with other add-ons.
- Visit the issue detail with time tracker links.
- See how much time you have left while you're logging time to a issue.
- Edit and adjust your timer totals within the tracker itself.
- Add worklog notes for greater time detail.
For more information about Hourglass please go to http://www.hourglasstimetracking.com/. For support inquiries please use the Support tab and ask a question or send us an email at email@example.com.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
LunarLincoln provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-04-19
New UI, optional worklog descriptions, and more!
We've added some new features based on your feedback:
- Updated UI, including UI to show time over/under estimate that updates as you're logging time.
- Worklog descriptions are now optional.
- The timer does a better job of updating if its browser tab was idle or in the background.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the issue link in the tracker to go to a null issue.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent you from logging time if you were logging to an issue that you can no longer access.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Hourglass Time Tracking for Jira.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.