Easy and powerful budget tracking with realtime cost report
Quick search your users and assign their costs. Setup once and you are good to go for all your projects.
Users can log their expenses, such as trips or dinners. Each user can see only his/her expenses. Only the admins can view everybody's expenses. Expenses are summed and displayed in the report.
Monitor costs and expenses so that you can easily check when you are close to go off-budget.
HawkBudget lets you monitor your budget with 3 easy steps :
- Set each team member's cost/hour
- Let your team log their time using Jira's time tracking
- View the project's budget update constantly
✓ Log any expense :
Additional to worklogs, uses can log their expenses for the project, so you can have a full overview of the project.
✓ Per-project costs :
You can have different costs of each user, per project.
✓ No extra tools :
You don't need expensive and complex time tracking software to track your team's time in order to use HawkBudget. It is deeply integrated in Jira and works with Jira's time tracking.
✓ Works with existing data :
Already have projects that you were time tracking? You are good to go with HawkBudget. We have made sure you can import your old worklogs so you can easily analyze your existing data.
✓ Easy setup :
HawkBudget was designed for simplicity. Set it up in minutes, always stay on budget!
--- Try it free ---
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
HARNESS LTD provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-10-08
Better track changes
With this release, we better track changes in epics, so that you can create/delete epics or move issues between epics.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate HawkBudget - Monitor your budget.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.