Way more flexible search with MongoDB queries
Build various search criteria with the GUI, which allows you to filter issues by more conditions compared to the Jira native search: find issues by Link, work log, subtasks, comments, etc.
Each query can be saved as a filter. It means that you can effectively use search results in your dashboards, reports or agile boards. Filters are updated automatically few times per hour.
There is a way to go beyond the GUI capabilities. If you need to perform even more complex query - you can simply adjust the JSON in the text area, which represents the MongoDB query.
It is quite often the case when Jira native search does not provide needed functionality for certain items (such as search by user in comments, by worklog, by links, subtasks) and especially for combinations of them.
That is when this Add-On comes in handy.
It gives you the possibility to use MongoDB queries to perform desired search. If you are not familiar with MongoDB syntax — it's not a problem, there is a GUI criteria builder.
Alternatively, just drop me an email — and we'll find your issues together.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Lizard Brain UG is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-03-12
Finally improved UX
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate JQL Plus (Mongo Search).
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.