#1 Jira Git Integration
Every commit is now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review code right inside Jira.
We provide timely support directly from the core development team only. We don't leave tickets hanging until they collect enough votes. Every issue gets rapid resolution.
Stay in control of your commit data. We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy and security policies
Trusted by enterprise companies around the world, Bitband has over 10 years of experience building integrations and other cloud services.
This integration is packed with advanced features, including:
- Instantly connect to Github, Gitlab, and Bitbucket to automatically sync your repos, branches and commits
- Add any Jira issue id to a commit and those commit details will instantly be visible inside Jira
- See all commit details inside Jira, including source code diffs
- At the project level and for each issue you’ll see a summary of all commits, number of lines added and deleted, files that have been updated, users that have submitted work, date/time work was committed, first commit, last commit, and much more.
- Works with Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Jira Core
- Suggest a new feature.
Bitband provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-10-16
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Git Jira Integration (Free).
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.