Arrange issues in lists and trees to get things done with ease
Manage issues in hierarchies of any depth. Enjoy a powerful real time interface and create an unlimited number of lists.
Share the big picture of all relevant issues from different projects with your team and the entire enterprise.
Organize your lists via drag & drop and quickly manage your data inline.
TO GET STARTED
1) Install the add on and get evaluation license
2) Create a new list (and optionally share it with your team)
3) Start getting things done by adding your first issue to your list
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Bauer is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Jira Cloud • Released 2015-01-27
base url changed
base url changed
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Bauer Issue Organizer.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.