Work with Jira from Skype, Microsoft Teams or Slack
Get actionable notifications in Skype, Microsoft Teams or Slack and act straight away.
Get information from Jira and other tools (like Github, Trello, calendars) to give your team excellent standup updates and see the team's health.
Act on the notifications straight away. Log time, watch or assign to yourself. Supports Skype, Microsoft Teams and Slack.
- This is companion addon for Development Bot to receive Jira notifications, query Jira issues and get standup reports.
- You can find out more details about Skype integration or directly add bot to your contact list.
- You can read more information and install DevBot to Microsoft Teams. Or the bot straight away to your Microsoft Teams.
- If you have any suggestions, comments or bugs please reach out to us.
Move Work Forward provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-07-22
Updated the marketplace description
Updated the marketplace description.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Development Bot Jira Connector.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.