Get your Intercom and Jira talking
Get your Intercom and Jira talking
Link Intercom conversations to Jira issues and see issue updates in conversations as they happen. Re-open closed conversations on updates so your team knows instantly when it's time to get back to the customer.
Work with Intercom data right inside of Jira without having to leave the current context. And if your workflow requires you to change systems, Intercom is just one click away.
Connect your Jira project to any Intercom app with a single click.
Autorized connections can be revoked with the press of a button.
Combine the simplicity of Intercom communication with the power of Jira issue management.
- Connect any Jira or Jira Service Desk project to any Intercom app
- Easily set up an Intercom connection to get started quickly
- Link Intercom conversations to Jira issues and see issue updates in conversations as they happen
- Re-open closed conversations when a linked Jira issue gets updated so your team knows instantly when it's time to get back to the customer
- See Intercom Users and Leads extracted from linked conversations next to your Jira issue
- Configure visible Intercom fields and order them using drag 'n drop
Do you have a use case that is not covered by these features? Let us know how we can make this product work better for you.
Note that this add-on is not built by Intercom. Please do not use the Intercom messenger on their website for requests regarding this add-on.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
ToolsPlus provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-12-06
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Intercom for Jira.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.