Bring digital products to life faster & easier: Design handoff, implementation, and collaboration for web & mobile product teams
Easily add one or more Jira issues to your Sympli designs letting users seamlessly connect to Jira to view the ticket details.
Review Jira issues statuses & comments within Sympli right next to the design without switching back and forth between Sympli and Jira
With the Sympli plugin for Jira, see Sympli design thumbnails, comments, and annotations right in Jira on the issues to which the designs are connected.
The integration between Sympli and Jira allows your design and development teams to more seamlessly collaborate and streamline their digital product development workflow. Sympli now allows you to attach one or more Jira tickets directly to designs easily letting you connect to Jira to track issues and progress. Sympli also allows you to see related Jira statuses and comments right next to your designs - making communication and collaboration even more efficient. The Sympli plugin in Jira, let's you see thumbnails of all related designs right from your Jira tickets. You can click through to the designs in Sympli, view comments from Sympli, and more seamlessly switch back and forth between Jira and Sympli.
Sympli provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.3 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.7.2 • Released 2018-02-14
Now Sympli for Jira Server supports Jira up to 7.7.1 version
- Application links support
- Compatibility with 7.7.1
- Configuration issue in rear cases
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Sympli for Jira Software Server via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Sympli for Jira Software Server versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.