Boost quality of content with better feedback from readers for authors
Use multiple criterias to let users give author feedback. Authors gain awareness of what is missing and therefore can optimize their contents. The overall quality of your content will be improved over time.
Stay with the default rating criteria (Perspicuity, Significance and Structure) or create your own specific ones. For every criterion you can define title, description, order and select a Font Awesome icon.
The rating modes (Toggle, Knob and Toggle Small) adopt the color scheme of the current space. The rating criteria of your selected mode is seamless integrated within pages or blog posts.
The Content Rating Add-On enables your users to get better feedback on their content and therefor improve your wikis overall quality.
- Nice rating in one of following modes
- Toggle (default)
- Toggle Small (unobtrusive design)
- Knob (wheels for more specific ratings)
- Custom positioning of rating container
- Ability for admins to configure criterias
- Restrict spaces or content types (page, blogpost)
- Rating Statistic
- Overview in space configuration and admin configuration
- Export space statistic as CSV
- Reset space ratings in admin configuration
- Integrate Confluence like as criterion
- Integration of Jira Issue Collector
- Adapt color scheme of spaces
- Supports rating of anonymous users
- "Content Rating" free positioning of rating
- "Disable Content Rating" for current content
- Integration of user notifications
- History of ratings
- Star rating
- More configurations (for spaces, pages..)
Don't hesitate to send us your feedback.
|10 users$10||25 users$70||50 users$140||100 users$200||250 users$400||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
MOEWE provides support for this app.
Version 1.7.0 • Confluence Server 5.10.9 - 6.5.2 • Released 2017-12-01
Configure target selector for rating, Macro for free positioning within content
- Settings to configure target selector (Title, Content, Custom) and placement (Before, After, Append, Prepend) of rating container
- Content Rating Macro for free positioning within content
- Option to disable global rating target selectors
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Content Rating for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Content Rating for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Content Rating for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Content Rating for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.