Slack, Slack connector, Confluence
Slack, Slack connector, Confluence
Connect Confluence spaces with Slack channels to keep everyone on your team informed. Join the projects you work on in Confluence with discussions in your team's channel in Slack.
You can choose to receive notifications when pages are created, blogs are published, or updates are made to pages, or comments to pages/blogs in your Confluence space. Engage your team by message builder
Notifications in Slack are delivered in real time and accessible on any device, so you can stay on top of what everyone is working on and move projects forward, faster.
- It is now much easier to connect Confluence with Slack with a simple, 2-step wizard
- The configuration can be done by global administrators and space administrators
- Notifications can now be sent to private Slack channels.
- Supports multiple Slack teams
- Team message with message builder
I am sorry to heard that couldn't work in your instance. Please help provide us more detail at our support portal or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
This app supports for Confluence Cloud. Please use our app for JIRA here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/io.jsoftware.apps.slack-connector/overview
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Confluence Cloud apps are priced based on the number of Confluence users on your instance. For example, if you have Confluence Cloud (25 users), you pay the 25-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
JSoftware is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2017-04-03
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Slack Connector for Confluence Cloud.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.