The Open-Source Solution for your Living Documentation in Atlassian Confluence
LivingDoc is a powerful Open Source tool that supports the implementation of collaboration driven methods like Behavior Driven Developmentor Specification By Example. Due to its smart integration into Atlassian Confluence it is one of the best tools to evolve a livingdocumentation system, especially if you are already using Atlassian Confluence as your Knowledge Management System. This featureis what sets LivingDoc apart from its competitors. Some of those, while very developer friendly, are not really accepted by experts, likeBusiness Analysts, Experts or Testers, without a strong technical background. Even the reporting features provided by those competitortools or their extensions/plugins do not measure up to LivingDoc.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.3.4 • Confluence Server 6.0.1 - 6.4.1 • Released 2017-10-13
Removing LivingDoc Theme and supporting Confluence 6.4.0
Supporting Confluence 6.4.0
LivingDoc Theme removed
Page macro optimized to work without theme
Migration process by space from theme to LivingDoc Page Macro
Update baseUrl when the Confluence server base URL changed
Fixed injection bugs
Prevent exceptions on installation time
Fix Hibernate conflict
Fix database quick install
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate testIT - LivingDoc via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older testIT - LivingDoc versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.