Lots of different pivot tables and charts to analyse, report and manage your issues
Choose your fields and modify your pivot tables per drag&dro, click on a cell to open list with related issues.
Choose one of different table type: plain tables, inclusing bar, heat map coloring. Choose to count issues, sum up their values, find max or min value ...
Use graphical charts such as line charts, area charts, bar charts, stacked or unstacked to dispay your results.
Mirrorlake Pivot Charts is a Jira® plugin that can be used in your dashboard to visualize your issue data. You can adjust the chart easily to show exactly the data you need. Just drag&drop field types to the horizontal or vertical axis containers - the table or chart is rebuilt on the fly.
Pivot Charts provides several renderers to create tables, table barcharts, heat maps, line charts, bar charts, stacked bar charts, horizontal bar charts, area charts and scatter charts. Data values shown can be counted values, counted unique values, summed values, minimum, maximum, first, last and even many more.
Finally you can just by a click export your pivot table to excel and continue to work with your data!
|10 users$10||25 users$120||50 users$220||100 users$400||250 users$800||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
mirrorlake software provides support for this app.
Version 18.104.22.168 • Jira Server 6.2.1 - 7.6.3 • Released 2017-12-12
Major revision update
This update is a major redesign necessary to improve performance and to make some further improvement in the future possible.
Compatibility remark: this update contains a bugfix which affects the format of the stored chart configuration. This means that older charts might need to be reconfigured using this update.
- fixed risk that chart config is stored incorrectly (backwards incompatible fix)
- filter boxes can be moved
- improved behaviour of filterboxes (one per time can be active)
- improved performance: chart is refreshed without reloading all data from server
- improved layout, added labels for easier understanding
- fixed order issue after order was chaged and "cancel" was pressed
- dates can be shown in calendarweek format
- fixed data export issue for office 2013/2016
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Mirrorlake Pivot Charts via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Mirrorlake Pivot Charts. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Mirrorlake Pivot Charts begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Mirrorlake Pivot Charts versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.