Modular, agile documentation: easy & fun! Single sourcing with multi-excerpt, dynamic lists, custom properties & space hierarchies
Use/define page blueprints with properties / metadata and sections that render only if they actually contain information. For readers there are no longer empty sections with only a title.
Use rich multi-excerpts (transclusion) for content reuse - even from page result lists. Replace parameters in excerpts. Include properties and sections from pages. Hide content dependent on roles and properties.
Add new content to be dynamically listed in existing documents. Create complex property reports with a Select-From-Where syntax. Transclude or link to texts fragments and images locally or on remote servers.
Lost in wiki space? Blank-Wikipage-Syndrome? Where to add? How to find? No fun anymore?
Wikis are great to create documentation as a team. After a splendid couple of weeks the team added plenty of information to their space. But step by step the information is more difficult to find, since wikis impose very little structure on the documentation architecture. Information is difficult to add, since no one keeps track on the overall goal of the documentation endeavor.
Sounds familiar? If this is your problem, projectdoc is your solution!
projectdoc is agile documentation made easy & fun:
- 80+ macros to define page & space blueprints
- 100+ page blueprints (as free add-ons) get you started quickly
- 4 free extensions for even more features
With projectdoc these use cases are easier to manage:
|10 users$10||25 users$375||50 users$750||100 users$1750||250 users$4000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
smartics provides support for this app.
Version 2.3.0 • Confluence Server 5.8.18 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-12-18
This release provides new features, improvements on features, and bugfixes.
Template Support for Table Columns, Box Support for Transclusion, Space Console Construction for nameless Space Homepages, Doctype Homepage Property, and Scroll Office Boxes Support for Name List Macro.
For more information, please read the release notes.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate projectdoc Toolbox for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for projectdoc Toolbox for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. projectdoc Toolbox for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older projectdoc Toolbox for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.