Communicate your software architecture effectively
Document your software project collaboratively with your team. Get started with over a dozen software development blueprints!
Every team has different demands on their documentation. Therefore this add-on is available as an open source project on Bitbucket. Fork it to create your blueprints!
Free add-on with blueprints for the projectdoc Toolbox. Make it easy for you and your agile team to collaboratively create software architecture documentation in your wiki.
Important: This free add-on requires
This add-on provides software development blueprints for the following doctypes:
- Project Conception
We do not expect to meet all your requirements. Use it as a base to create your own! Fork it on Bitbucket! Be agile!
More about projectdoc? Get started!
smartics provides support for this app.
Version 8.0.0 • Confluence Server 5.8.18 - 6.7.2 • Released 2017-10-12
New Features and Update for projectdoc Toolbox 2.0
This version requires the projectdoc Toolbox 2.0.
For information about new features please refer to the release notes.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Blueprints for Software Development via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Blueprints for Software Development versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.