Take your personal planning and professional records to the next level - Blueprints for the projectdoc Toolbox
Add interesting information and important insights to your journal: Discoveries, Decisions, Questions, Minutes.
Your personal Niko-Niko! Track the mood of your team!
Everything on one page for quick access: Days of last Week, Excitement and Mood, Weeks, Todos, Subjects, Reading List.
- Found some interesting information about a subject? Paste some links and add some notes so that you can come back later and continue!
- Buried under day-to-day work and lost the big picture? Plan important topics of your week and then check at the end how far you have come. Investigate the problems you have encountered to get things done.
- Unsure of the value of your work? Get more business focussed! Make your achievements visible to yourself and let your team benefit from you insights and results!
A developer diary is an easy to use structure to add information effortless. Due to the record nature there is no burden of updating.
Read more about Developer Diaries!
Important: This free add-on requires
We do not expect to meet all your requirements. Use it as a base to create your own! Fork it on Bitbucket! Be agile!
More about projectdoc? Get started!
smartics provides support for this app.
Version 6.0.2 • Confluence Server 5.8.18 - 6.6.2 • Released 2017-12-18
For more information, please read the release notes.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate projectdoc Developer Diaries via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older projectdoc Developer Diaries versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.