Unleash the power of the arc42 Template within your wiki
Collaborate in your space and create documentation for your software or system architecture as a team!
This blueprints add-on is based on projectdoc. You need to install projectdoc to use these blueprints with the projectdoc macros.
Every team has different demands on their documentation. Therefore this add-on is available as open source on Bitbucket.
arc42 contains a template for development, documentation and communication of software architectures.
This free add-on provides blueprints to bring the arc42 template to Confluence for easy use. Based on projectdoc your Confluence spaces are turned into a repository for document artifacts, integrating into the well-know arc42 template.
Please visit the arc42 website for more information about arc42 from its original authors (Copyright 2002-2015 by Dr. Peter Hruschka & Dr. Gernot Starke)!
Important: This free add-on requires
- the commercial projectdoc Add-on
- the free Core Doctypes Add-on
- free Doctypes for Software Developers
We do not expect to meet all your requirements. Use it as a base to create your own! Fork it on Bitbucket! Be agile!
More about projectdoc? Get started!
smartics provides support for this app.
Version 6.0.0 • Confluence Server 5.8.18 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-10-12
New Features and Update for projectdoc Toolbox 2.0
This version requires the projectdoc Toolbox 2.0.
For information about new features please refer to the release notes.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Blueprints for arc42 via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Blueprints for arc42 versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.