Create documentation with self-updating code snippets from Bitbucket Server
Insert methods, classes and other source code elements from Bitbucket Server into any Confluence page as a snippet or documentation. Live Snippets for Confluence always ensures up-to-dateness and a seamless workflow.
The included blueprint provides parts of code for your colleagues in the form of a self-maintaining guide.
Regardless of the line number where your method or class begins and irrespective of the length of the inserted source code - Live Snippets always updates the codes properly and fully automatically in Confluence.
Creating developer documentation is hard. Keeping the documentation up to date is even harder. With Live Snippets for Confluence you can embed snippets like a method or a class of code from real projects in Bitbucket Server into your Confluence page. This allows to point out the most relevant pieces of code and your colleagues are able to directly go to the repository and see the whole picture. Even if somebody modifies the code in Bitbucket Server you can see the latest version on your Confluence page because embedded snippets get automatically updated.
|10 users$10||25 users$50||50 users$100||100 users$150||250 users$300||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Scandio GmbH is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.1.0 • Confluence Server 5.9.1 - 6.5.2 • Released 2017-06-23
PDF export, Data Center compatibility
- Data Center compatibility
- Support for Live Snippets in PDF export
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Live Snippets for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Live Snippets for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Live Snippets for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Live Snippets for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.