Simply edit attachments in Jira with one-click, using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project, Photoshop, MindManager etc
Zero-Configuration and native integration let you edit attachments within seconds with just on click right out of your browser!
Edit your attachments 5x faster with GoEdit - your team will love it!
Try the GoEdit Online-Demo!
GoEdit works in all major Browsers (Windows, OS X, Linux) for all kind of attachments. Office Integration for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio!
★★★ 🏆 Atlassian Partner Award for Top New Vendor 2016 ★★★
See GoEdit-Homepage for more details
No time to evaluate? Try GoEdit via the Online-Demo!
Also available for Confluence
Simplify your Jira and Confluence:
- Save time and simplify workflows when working with attachments.
- Flatten your learning curve for beginners.
- Increased Jira acceptance - work with familiar application.
- GoEdit integrates with Smart Attachments for Jira - making handling of attachments even faster and clearer!
Upgrade your Jira for team collaboration and customer communication:
- Central editing of attachments, mockups, designs and documents
- No redundant copies
- Always access the latest version
its a pity you rate us for something outside of GoEdit for Jira - its part of Jira - but well, thats how things happen.
Nevertheless, the reason we do not include it, because there is a very good solution for that and we integrate with that called Smart Attachments - they do show versions a proper way, let you manage most of the tings JIRA lacks of, including bulk, categories and more. Since that is far superior then we would have ever implemented it for GoEdit, its far better to integrate with Smart Attachments and let you benefit from both ecosystems.
If you are convinced thats a reasonable way to go, please reconsider your rating if it applies.
|10 users$10||25 users$150||50 users$300||100 users$550||250 users$950||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
KontextWork is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 5.6.0 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-11-10
Improved Startup Timing / Better License Handling
- Improved startup timing of new On-Board assistant
- Fix invalid license handling if there is only a Jira Service Desk license available.
- Fix parsing of Browser URI leading to issues when navigating locations containing "~" or "@"-characters.
- Fix display of Browser screenshot for Safari when installing GoEdit Native Client via On-Board assistant.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate GoEdit - Direct Attachment Edit for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for GoEdit - Direct Attachment Edit for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. GoEdit - Direct Attachment Edit for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older GoEdit - Direct Attachment Edit for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.