PrOps WS gives you a simple overview of your worklog in an add-on for your dashboard
View the time you have logged, the Jira issues you have worked on and your OTRS tickets in the PrOps WS gadget on your dashboard.
For you as a team leader, PrOps WS sums up the time logged by your entire team. So you will see whether anyone has missed anything at just one glance.
PrOps WS is fully configurable. Manage quotes, user groups and access to your OTRS.
PrOps WS provides you with a traffic light, signalling when you are out of your teams committed working time and lets you easily check on Jira issues you have worked on during the day or any prior day. In addition, you get a summary of your logged working time in an easy to read overview. Team leaders have the option to view the collective log of their teams so they can take action right away when anyone has forgotten to log or is missing some working time.
- View of your logged time for a day or week on your dashboard
- View of summarized daily and weekly working time
- Traffic light on the basis of the committed working time
- Summarized overview for the team leader
- Backend configuration of the quotes, user groups and OTRS connection
- Optional integration of OTRS
|10 users$10||25 users$10||50 users$10||100 users$10||250 users$10||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
acocon GmbH - business division greenique provides support for this app.
Version 1.5 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.2.12 • Released 2016-10-17
- Compatibility fix regarding Jira 7.2.x
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate PrOps Worklog Summary for Jira and OTRS via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for PrOps Worklog Summary for Jira and OTRS. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. PrOps Worklog Summary for Jira and OTRS begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older PrOps Worklog Summary for Jira and OTRS versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.