Close the search gap · Get Confluence search results in SharePoint
Save users from having to search in multiple systems. Seamlessly pull data from your wiki into SharePoint Search so your people can quickly find the answers they need.
Combine content, relevance, and refinement — and have all search results from SharePoint and Confluence ranked in one list. Permissions from Confluence are taken into account.
Refine your SharePoint search with additional criteria such as Confluence labels and Confluence spaces for more precise results.
Let SharePoint find all your valuable content from Confluence!
- Connect Confluence to SharePoint Search: Integrate search results from both systems and enjoy the unified ranking.
- One consistent entry point for your business: Close the search gap between SharePoint and Confluence.
- Find relevant Confluence elements: Spaces, pages, blog posts, attachments, labels and comments.
- Include permissions for Active Directory users: View permissions and restrictions in Confluence will be carried over.
Connector for SharePoint Search supports SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Standard & Enterprise Edition as well as SharePoint 2013 Foundation.
|10 users$10||25 users$210||50 users$375||100 users$690||250 users$1350||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Communardo Products GmbH is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.7.0 • Confluence Server 5.8.2 - 6.5.2 • Released 2016-11-03
Confluence 6.1 compatibility
This version of Connector for SharePoint Search is compatible with Confluence 6.1.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Connector for SharePoint Search via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Connector for SharePoint Search. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Connector for SharePoint Search begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Connector for SharePoint Search versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.