Best in class Time Tracking, Vacation Management and Project Cost Control. Free and Paid Plans
Run a timer directly from an issue, and see how much time was tracked. Assign tracked time to a project, subproject and tasks.
Submit tracked time and comments to Cronforce by a single click. The entry is immediately transferred and visible for further action in Cronforce.
View detailed time tracking and financial reports in Cronforce and understand where time is going. Keep track of project budgets, costs and profitability.
Cronforce is a unique blend of business critical tools for small and medium sized businesses with powerful analytics. A one of a kind fusion of dashboards and business modules it provides you and your clients with real-time overview and reports of business and project developments. Cronforce offers best in class time tracking, absence management and budgeting.
- Track time from issues in Jira.
- Save automatically in Cronforce.
- Project and task selections are pre-populated once chosen.
- Entries are populated with the issue ID and title.
- Worklogs are automatically created.
- Autodetect the project you work on.
Free and paid package licenses from Cronforce.com (free trial) include add-ons for Jira, Google Apps and more at no cost. This add-on works with a Cronforce account.
For more information about Cronforce please go to cronforce.com. For support inquiries please use the Support tab and ask a question or send us an email at email@example.com.
Cronforce provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2015-09-09
Log time directly from Jira. Run a timer and create worklogs on submission.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Cronforce Time Tracking for Jira.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.