#1 Manual & Automated Test Management App for QA in Jira. Test Case Management, Software Testing and Quality Assurance in Jira
Manage manual and automated tests as Jira issues, customize screens, fields and workflows.
Specify tests in cucumber language and integrate with test automation frameworks.
Organize tests in folders and test sets.
Create test plans for tracking a set of tests and planned or ad hoc test executions.
Execute tests on different environments and consolidate results.
Use your CI tool to report test results using the included REST API.
View the test coverage of requirements with interactive charts.
Analyze the daily evolution of requirement test coverage for a release.
Add gadgets to your dashboards with test execution status and requirements coverage.
Xray is the fastest growing App for Jira and a Success Story in the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Enterprise Test Management in Jira
- More than 2000 customers in 65 countries
- Uses Jira issues, custom fields, screens, workflows
- Traceability between requirements, tests, defects, executions
- Define reusable preconditions and associate to tests
- Organize tests in folders and test sets
- Test plans for tracking progress
- Test environments
- Automated tests
- Write Cucumber scenarios in Jira
- Integrates with test automation frameworks, including Selenium, JUnit, Nunit, Robot, Behave, Calabash
- Focus on requirements coverage
- Gadgets, charts and reports
- UI in English, German, French, Spanish
All features here.
Free e-book about Test Management in Jira.
Thank you for your review.
Regarding the missing features, we plan to include a feature for preventing Test Execution issues from being executed when they are in a specific status: http://jira.xpand-it.com/browse/XRAY-468. We also plan to allow users to see the execution details in read-only mode, even if they do not have permission to execute Test Runs: http://jira.xpand-it.com/browse/XRAY-504
The Xray Team
Thanks for using Xray and for your review. And yes, we're adding support for TestNG in our upcoming 3.1 version :)
Xray for JIRA Team
|10 users$10||25 users$500||50 users$1000||100 users$2000||250 users$4000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Xpand Add-ons is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 3.0.1 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.7.0 • Released 2017-12-29
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Xray - Test Management for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Xray - Test Management for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Xray - Test Management for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Xray - Test Management for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.