Triage your support calls with the power of Jira Service Desk — Support live calls, Automated call prompts, Transcription and more
Enable your end users to create support tickets over the phone through guided voice prompts, while retaining all the power of Jira Service Desk such as SLA's, request types, and more.
New inbound callers are placed into the same Service Desk queue alongside standard web-based tickets. Any agent can then easily return the call (or even join an active call) with the simple push of a button!
Administrators can purchase new dial-in numbers anywhere in the world for your Service Desk. End users can then easily add their own call-back numbers right within their user profile.
Wittified's “CallCenter” product family (winner of Atlassian's 2015 Codegeist contest) now brings powerful call center functionality to Atlassian's fastest growing product: Jira Service Desk.
With this add-on your customers now have the flexibility to open new service requests over the phone, as well as the web. Just choose your dial-in number and define your voice prompts.
When your customers call by phone, they can now speak their responses directly to Jira. A ticket will then automatically be opened and placed into a phone queue for your next available Service Desk agent. Agents can easily click to answer a live call, to join a call already in progress, or call back a customer at a later time.
While on a customer call, the agent can also see a list of the customer's recent service desk requests. This makes it fast and easy to review customer history and provide excellent support.
Live calls can also be automatically recorded, providing a welcome audit trail for your support team.
|10 users$100||25 users$280||50 users$540||100 users$980||250 users$1800||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Wittified Atlassian Add-ons (an Appfire company) is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.0.4 • Jira Server 7.6.0 - 7.6.3 • Released 2017-11-27
Jira Service Desk 3.9 support
This release adds in Jira Service Desk 3.9 support.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate CallCenter for Jira Service Desk via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for CallCenter for Jira Service Desk. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. CallCenter for Jira Service Desk begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older CallCenter for Jira Service Desk versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.