Save time by empowering your trusted Jira project leads to safely and easily adjust their own project settings. → See Video
With two purpose-built delegation modes, you as the admin maintain full control over who can change what. Safely delegate as much or as little as you need!
Trusted users can update their project's Screens, Fields, Notifications, Permissions, Workflows and Issue Types. Get access to the settings you need when you need them!
Feel safe with a full change history and the ability for admins and project leads to revert back to a known good configuration any time. Instant roll-back is a click away!
Delegated Project Admin Pro for Jira is the ultimate tool for administrators to save time by empowering hand-picked project leads to safely and easily adjust their own project settings.
Admins have complete control over how much to delegate, and with our 2.0 release, we’ve created two purpose-built modes of delegation.
In Guided Path mode, your trusted project leads can simply toggle between predefined schemes. In Self Service mode, you can further empower your most trusted leads to adjust more granular settings like workflow transitions, issue types, and fields using our new Process Template editor.
A full history is maintained so any user can revert back at any time.
Give trusted users access to the settings they need with thoughtful safeguards, and free up time for more important work!
Download your free trial today!
Supported schemes: Permission, Notification, Workflow, Issue Type, Issue Type Screen, and Field Configuration.
★ Works great with Delegated Project Creator for Jira ➜
|10 users$100||25 users$280||50 users$540||100 users$980||250 users$1800||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Wittified Atlassian Add-ons (an Appfire company) is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.0.6 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-12-05
This release resolves a couple of issues related to self-service, including:
- When there are long running activities (such as migrating issues to a new workflow) the 'please wait' spinner might be hidden behind a dialog.
- If the connection between the browser and Jira's web app process is timed out, the "Unknown error" message now clearly states that this is what happened.
- In certain situations when the reversion of a change couldn't be done, the "unknown error" message would be shown. This has been corrected and the correct message is now shown to the end user.
- The restrictions around removal of Issue Types were updated to only allow removal of Standard Issue Types as long as there is at least on more Standard Issue Type in the project (in addition to the current restrictions).
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Delegated Project Admin Pro for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Delegated Project Admin Pro for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Delegated Project Admin Pro for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Delegated Project Admin Pro for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.