Gain insight on the technical debt hiding in your code before you deploy it
Add a task in your build plan and you're set. Want to scan multiple directories - add multiple tasks.
See the tasks on the Plan and Job level for build results to see when things are introduced.
At a glance - see which builds introduced a given task and which build was the last to have it.
Every time you run a build, the files are scanned for TODO and FIXME comments and then attached to the build results. At a glance see what items are still in your code base.
See the tasks for a particular build result, job result or for the entire build plan.
It's never been easier easier to keep track of technical debt and to make sure that things don't slip through the cracks and make it out to your released product.
Download a free trial today!
★ Try Technical Debt Tracker for Bitbucket, too! ➜
| Local agents only|
|1 remote agent|
|5 remote agents|
|10 remote agents|
|25 remote agents|
|100 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Wittified Atlassian Add-ons (an Appfire company) is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.0.5 • Bamboo Server 5.10.0 - 6.3.1 • Released 2016-01-25
Atlassian Bamboo 5.10 compatibility
This release adds in support for Atlassian Bamboo 5.10
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Technical Debt Tracker for Bamboo via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Technical Debt Tracker for Bamboo. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Technical Debt Tracker for Bamboo begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bamboo instance.
To find older Technical Debt Tracker for Bamboo versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.