Inform your community with confidence. Flexible feature-rich notifications (Scheduling, Acknowledgements, Delegation). → See Video
Give it a name and create your content and hits save. Once saved - your announcement can go into immediate effect. Select from Banners, Dialog or full screen announcements
Easily view all of the active announcements and how many of your user base has acknowledged them. Delete, edit, preview or view the acceptance report.
Great for Terms of Service announcements or just general maintenance notifications.
You no longer have to wonder if you managed to notify all of your registered users about critical information! Announcer for Stash handles all the heavy lifting.
Configure your announcements
An easy-to-use administration panel lets you configure title and contents of in-system announcement pages. The administration screen will show you the title and description of any currently running announcements.
See your announcements
Once saved, all users - admins included - will be presented with the announcement when they next log in. Users must acknowledge the announcement before continuing on.
Keep track of acknowledgements
Our admin panel lets you know how many of your users (and who) have acknowledged your announcement.
Use Announcer for Stash to get the word out to your users!
★ Watch our new Helpful Videos:
|10 users$10||25 users$125||50 users$200||100 users$300||250 users$560||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Wittified Atlassian Add-ons (an Appfire company) is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.3.3 • Bitbucket Server 4.0.0 - 5.7.0 • Released 2016-01-25
Error noise reducing and cache fix
This release resolves an issue where an extra log error is showing in the stash/bitbucket server logs as well how the internal cache is not correctly purged upon disabling of an announcement.
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Announcer for Bitbucket Server via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Announcer for Bitbucket Server. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Announcer for Bitbucket Server begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bitbucket instance.
To find older Announcer for Bitbucket Server versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.