Inform your community with confidence. Flexible feature-rich notifications (Scheduling, Acknowledgements, Delegation). → See Video
Give a name, content and type (full page, banner or dialog) and hit save. Your announcement goes into immediate effect!
Got sensitive projects?Let the project administrators in on the fun and let them configure their own announcements.
Easily view all of the active announcements and how much of your user base has acknowledged them. If you need more information - chose the full report option.
You no longer have to wonder if you managed to notify all of your registered users about critical information! Announcer for Jira handles all the heavy lifting.
Configure your announcements
An easy-to-use administration panel lets you configure title and contents of in-system announcement pages. We've also added tons of options including multiple announcement types and more advanced options such as delayed announcements, space and group targeting and more.
Keep track of acknowledgements
Our admin panel lets you know how many of your registered users have acknowledged your announcement and how long they spent reading it. For more detail, check out our helpful report on each announcement to see exactly who has acknowledged it and who hasn't!
Empower your project admins
Enable your project admins to inform their users of upcoming events or other info that affects their project, all without any coding!
★ Watch our new Helpful Videos:
|10 users$10||25 users$120||50 users$200||100 users$400||250 users$600||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Wittified Atlassian Add-ons (an Appfire company) is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.3.10-7x • Jira Server 7.1.0 - 7.8.1 • Released 2017-12-20
This release resolves an issue where in some case where an incorrect error message might appear in the atlassian-jira.log due to the "Accept" header not being available in the http request.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Announcer for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Announcer for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Announcer for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Announcer for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.