Integrate WhiteHat Sentinel with your Jira(r) server
Create or close Jira tickets for your Sentinel vulnerabilities automatically. Fully customizable interface to control Sentinel findings as they integrate into Jira(r) as Issues.
Fully customizable interface to control the SAST & DAST findings as they integrate into Jira(r) as Issues. Control the mapping of vulnerability levels, filtering of vulnerabilities, the Issues presentation, and more.
Full support of Sentinel functionality ported over to the Jira(r) Issues page . Vulnerability information such as description and solutions are viewable from the Issue ticket. Retest, ask a question, tagging, and more.
WhiteHat Security, recognized by Gartner as a Leader in application security testing four times in a row, provides static and dynamic application security testing solutions that enable organizations to implement DevSecOps using their existing DevOps tools of choice.
To try WhiteHat Sentinel for free, click here.
· Automatically create, update, or close Jira® bug tickets for your WhiteHat Sentinel SAST & DAST vulnerabilities
· Find detailed descriptions & solutions for your vulnerabilities, curated by WhiteHat TRC, within your Jira® tickets
· Directly access the security experts at the TRC via Ask-a-Question feature and see their response from within your Jira® tickets
· Retest your vulnerabilities right from within your Jira® tickets
· Manage assignment of your WhiteHat Sentinel vulnerabilities & Jira® tickets globally or per-asset
· Configure and customize using multiple options provided
WhiteHat Security provides support for this app.
Version 3.1.5 • Jira Server 6.4.1 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-11-10
Bug fixes & other improvements
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate WhiteHat Sentinel via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older WhiteHat Sentinel versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.