Bring visibility to your stored content, it's usage, plugins being used and users. Audit and control for your Confluence
Get overview of you Confluence space and understand the content being stored, it's size, see who has contributed the most and other space metrics.
Get statistics for used plugins. See which plugins are not used.
How many subscribers your space blog has? How the content is watched and by whom? Who has access to your content and what do people really track? What's important to you users?
SpaceAuditor plugin answers those questions
Most heavy pages in space?
Pages with largest attachments?
Pages with heavy macros usage?
Most linked content?
Who of the users have contributed the most?
Who has exported the space content and when?
SpaceAuditor is an add-on to Confluence Space Tools which brings visibility to your stored content, used and unused plugins, users, notifications, page visits and much much more.
Indispensable tool when you are planning a Confluence upgrade, plan to purchase new licenses for your installed plugins or simply support the Confluence space in your day to day work.
Know your subscribers, understand who get's notifications and when. And much more.
Track visitors and page views, per space or on each page individually.
Datacenter compatible and works on Confluence 5.0 - 5.9
More screenshots can be found on our wiki, https://wiki.vertuna.com/x/ewF0
Please rate the plugin and leave your feedback!
Other plugins by us:
- ConfiForms for Confluence - custom webforms for your data
- ConfiDoc - easiest way to create content mashups, from different sources
We use customer driven approach in our development and love to hear what we can improve to satisfy your business requirements!
|10 users$10||25 users$25||50 users$50||100 users$80||250 users$120||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Vertuna LLC is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.1.2 • Confluence Server 5.0 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-08-30
Maintenance release to address issues with page views statistics tab
Release notes for SpaceAuditor version 2.1.2
- Fixed PageViews statistics for pages with titles containing <,> or & symbols
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SpaceAuditor system audit and statistics via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SpaceAuditor system audit and statistics. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. SpaceAuditor system audit and statistics begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older SpaceAuditor system audit and statistics versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.