Advanced reporting solution for Jira
Advanced reporting solution for Jira
Power Report integrates the BIRT open source report engine with Jira. Build your own custom reports library in BIRT with features such as charts, drill-downs, input fields and branding. Use any data from Jira and beyond.
Using the Power Report gadget, you can display reports on any dashboard. Manage access to reports depending on Jira user roles and groups. With the export feature you can share your results in PDF, Word or Excel formats.
Schedule your reports in batches so they are run periodically at a specific time and recorded to allow comparison. You can also generate reports based on a Jira filter, or simply run them on the fly.
Power Report is built to provide additional reporting capabilities to Jira using the open source BIRT reporting engine. With Power Report, you can display any kind of report inside Jira such as KPI reports (service desk, development, sales...). You design your reports in BIRT and Power Report will embed them inside Jira.
Key features :
- Use BIRT's reporting capabilities to create custom reports with data from Jira and outside
- Display available reports in Jira's dashboards with the Power Report gadget
- Choose from 3 run modes :
- On the fly
- Scheduled reports generation and historic results
- Refine report input using Jira filters
- Manage reports and accesses rights depending on Jira Groups and Projects
- Export your results in HTML, PDF, Word and Excel formats.
|10 users$10||25 users$200||50 users$400||100 users$750||250 users$1000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Valiantys is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 220.127.116.11 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.7.1 • Released 2017-12-20
Generated reports displayed in a new browser tab instead of popup
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Power Report - reporting with BIRT via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Power Report - reporting with BIRT. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Power Report - reporting with BIRT begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Power Report - reporting with BIRT versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.