Query data from SQL, Active Directory,LDAP, Salesforce,REST APIs. Display updated results in Jira, Jira Service Desk custom fields
Create custom fields which can be populated with ANY datasource such as a SQL database, REST APIs (Salesforce, Google Drive...), LDAP or even Jira. You can also contextualize your query based on issues attributes.
Let your user select the external data via autocomplete textbox, cascading select lists or table selections. Use the read only field to propose more details to an issue based on previous selection.
Use html to configure the way your data is displayed. Headers and footers can be added to your templates to display multiple values nFeed fields in nice tables or bullet lists. Improve UX with the native AUI components
- Highly configurable custom fields displays
- Define dependencies & rules with other Jira custom fields
- Use Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence or ANY Jira linked to your instance as datasources w/o configuration
- Data in custom fields is always up to date
- Set or update the value of nFeed fields with an automation rule
Here are some use cases:
- Retrieve end-user data from a LDAP, your Active Directory or CRM and display it on a support ticket
- Query a service catalogue, CMDB or your Asset Management system to view information within the Jira interface
- Get specifications of software components from an external database like SQL or MySQL
- nFeed supports the OAuth 2.0 protocol allowing to feed your Jira fields with new datasources like Salesforce, Google Drive or even Zendesk
Find more here.
Discover our new Jira app Elements. It keeps the power of sub-tasks and removes the config pain by letting your project admins set it up.
Thanks for the review. Regarding the configuration, we know it's not always straightforward. We are taking this remark into account and will try to improve this in a future release.
The Valiantys Software team.
Thanks Gaël for the review. We are always happy to see that nFeed meets our users needs!
Have a great summer.
The Valiantys Software team.
Thanks for evaluating our product.
We offer a dedicated support for our nFeed users, please ask your question here or look at the open issues.
Valiantys Software team
Thanks a lot Mohand for this kind review. We always do our best to serve our users.
The Valiantys Software team
Merci Philippe !
L'equipe Valiantys Software
Wow! Thanks Danish for the kind words. We're really glad our product helps you in your job - at the end of the day, it's why we work hard on improving nFeed.
Hi Yuasa! Happy to see you find our product useful and easy to use. Thanks for your review!
Hi Petr! Thanks for the kind words. We're happy to see our product solves your problems and adds value to your business!
Hi Patrick! Thanks for your review, and happy to read you use nFeed extensively :-)
Thanks for the review. Good news, the plan is to continue improving the support of REST API by nFeed during 2018. So stay tuned.
The Valiantys Software team
|10 users$10||25 users$200||50 users$500||100 users$1500||250 users$2500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Valiantys is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 5.12.4 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.0 • Released 2018-01-16
This release fix the bug with the broken Application link datasources after the migration.
- NFEED-2733 : Application link datasources do not work
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate nFeed - external data in custom fields via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for nFeed - external data in custom fields. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. nFeed - external data in custom fields begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older nFeed - external data in custom fields versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.