Requirements Management and Traceablity with Jira
Whether you are using Agile Scrum or an Iterative Waterfall development model, your Requirements Management needs don't go away. TraceCloud provides beautiful marriage between these two concepts.
Trace Matrix is an easy way for you visualize the relationships between different types of objects. For example, if you want to see how your Issues are related to Requirements, Trace Matrix is a powerful way to do it
There are times, when the work is connected across teams and object types. Trace Tree's help you see the dependencies and the Change Propagation across teams
There are no additional details.
TraceCloud provides support for this app.
Version 1.0-SNAPSHOT • Jira Server 5.1 - 6.3.15 • Released 2015-03-12
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate TraceCloud for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.