Freemind Attachment Extractor for Confluence
This plugin extracts text from Freemind, XMind or MindManager attachments and adds it to the search index. You can find text within Freemind, XMind or MindManager attachments using the built-in search mechanism.
There are no additional screenshots.
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH provides support for this app.
Version 1.2 • Confluence Server 3.0 - 6.6.1 • Released 2010-01-13
Confluence 3.1-support, new pom, minor bugfix
- confluence 3.1 support
- new pom.xml
- different encodings are now tried if there is an encoding exception while retrieving the xml
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Freemind Attachment Extractor for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Freemind Attachment Extractor for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.