Bring Prezi presentations to Confluence pages
A Prezi presentation can be inserted into a page like any other macros by using the Insert menu or the Macro Browser dialog. You can even preview the presentation in the dialog before actually embed it into the page.
Once inserted, the Prezi presentation can be started manually or automatically played. The user can also use all other functions such as zoom-in, zoom-out, full screen view, or backward and forward navigation.
The player can be rendered as an image in the editor for preview and easy editing later on.
With this plugin, you can now insert an existing Prezi presentation into a Confluence page like other macros. Furthermore, you can even configure how the embedded Prezi Player appears and behaves within the editor Macro Browser dialog.
Please be informed that only public Prezi presentations are supported for now.
We also planned to provide a search panel in the next version so that you can instantly search for your presentations without leaving Confluence. Feel free to use it and give us any feedbacks so that we can improve it later.
Please be patient and have fun!
Candylio provides support for this app.
Version 1.1.3 • Confluence Server 5.5 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-12-10
Add compatibility with Data Center
Make it compatible with Data Center
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Prezi Player for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Prezi Player for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.