GoToMeeting plugin for Jira allows you to schedule meetings from an issue. Automatically send out meeting invites, maintain notes
We meet to discuss issues. So we believe it is simpler to schedule meetings from the Jira view issue screen. Just select the date and time and you are all set to meet! The subject is pre-populated with the issue summary.
The "Meetings" tab panel provides information about all the pending and past meetings created to discuss a Jira issue. The plugin also allows you to maintain meeting notes.
Do you always have to manually select the users to send out meeting details to? The GoToMeeting plugin for Jira simplifies this by sending out notifications to all participants of the issue.
We meet to resolve issues. So we thought of bringing the most popular issue tracking system and one of the most widely used meeting apps together. Introducing the GoToMeeting plugin for Jira.
- Schedule meetings
The GoToMeeting plugin for Jira allows you to schedule meetings straight from the view issue screen. One click and the subject will automatically be populated with the issue summary. Just choose the date and time and you are all set.
- Meeting invites
The GoToMeeting plugin for Jira automatically sends out a notification to all participants on the issue. You no longer have to manually select the users you would like to send the meeting details out to.
- Access meeting information
Access pending and past meeting information on the view issue screen.
- Maintain meeting notes
The GoToMeeting plugin for Jira allows you to save meeting minutes in Jira. Capture all the important notes from the meeting. Anyone with access to the issue, can take a look at meeting notes.
|10 users$10||25 users$120||50 users$220||100 users$350||250 users$500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
KoiSoft provides support for this app.
Version 1.0 • Jira Server 5.2 - 6.1.9 • Released 2013-11-17
Initial release of the plugin
New in this release
- Schedule meetings
- Automatically send out meeting notifications
- Access meeting information from the view issue screen
- Cancel meetings and automatically send out meeting cancellation notifications
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate GoToMeeting Plugin for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for GoToMeeting Plugin for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. GoToMeeting Plugin for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.