Page Access Macro
The Page Access Macros plugin contains two macros which allow you to display a list of users who have view access to the page or space in which the macros are included. Both macros can optionally take one parameter - the maximum number of users the list should display. If the number of users with view access is beyond the limit set in the parameter, a message indicating this is displayed.
There are no additional screenshots.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.1 • Confluence Server 2.5.8 • Released 2008-05-05
Released on 2008-05-05
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Page Access Macro via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.