Manage Jira attachments and documents and rapidly distribute your attachments in Jira among categories for better navigability
Create categories for keeping attachments in distinct categories depending on their file formats, status, or objectives. Preserve documents with all revisions in your issues.
Take advantage of comment threads when discussing contents of documents in Jira or track modifications and updates in your files with comments.
Manage the set of categories for each project or use a useful capability to restrict access to each attachment category for the appropriate users, groups or roles.
Take all your attachments in Jira issues under full control.
- use categories for storing attachments by status/purpose/format
- restrict user access to categories within projects
- directly upload or move files between categories via drag-n-drop
- perform bulk operations on a bunch of attachments at once
- propagate the same category configuration to other projects
Document Revision Tracking
- keep unique file revisions under the same document
- discuss file updates with teammates in comment threads
- share file revisions with colleagues by email
Direct Document Editing
- edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with GoEdit add-on or use the out-of-box capabilities
- use post-functions for automatic execution of routine operations during issue transitions (delete, move, or email)
- validate presence of files with specific names or uploaded by definite users or user groups
Could you please drop an email to me at email@example.com. So we can discuss several questions about the Cloud version.
Best Regards,Vadim Rutkevich
Thanks for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your support!
Thanks for choosing our products!
Best Regards,Vadim Rutkevich [StiltSoft]
we are very sorry for this. Please start watching the app, we have indicated the API changes in the add-on in the previous releases. We will also create a email list and this way will notify our customers about changes in the API. All the database changes we also indicate in release notes and if the backwards compatibility is lost this is also specified in release notes.
I hope that this unfortunate slip will not change your experience with our app and you will correct your rate. Anyway, some changes are caused by modifications in Jira Rest API so we have to adjust our app.
In the nearest future we do not plan to add any modifications in REST API, if any occur we will send an email notification to our customers.
Thanks for understanding.
Best Regards,Vadim Rutkevich
thanks for your feedback. We will create the email list of users who will receive notifications about changes and updates in our REST API.
Best Regards,Vadim Rutkevich
|10 users$10||25 users$150||50 users$300||100 users$700||250 users$1100||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
StiltSoft is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.18.8 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.0 • Released 2018-04-06
Sending emails with attachments from the JIRA mailbox
New in this release
The new version of add-on includes the following features:
- Added support for the default JIRA mailbox when you send emails with attachments and this address is automatically inserted as Reply to in the email. Now you can set up the mail handler and process the incoming emails with the attachments stored in them.
- Added an option to post the email copy to the issue comments when you send an email with attachments manually or through the post-function.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with inserting images into the Description field and comments from the clipboard.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Smart Attachments via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Smart Attachments. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Smart Attachments begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Smart Attachments versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.