Talk provides powerful inline comments. Works in the editor. Comes with viewing permissions, archiving, and more
Add inline comments while editing or viewing your pages. See all talks on the sidebar.
Restrict access to specific talks or set global space permissions for appropriate users or groups.
Enable or disable adding talks in the view mode. Collapse the sidebar with talks.
Talk - Inline Comments for Confluence provides inline comments that are different from those available out-of-the-box in Confluence and offers capabilities for more efficient collaboration.
Use Talk to:
- review pages and have discussions inline in real time
- view inline comments when editing a page
- control who can see discussions
- add private notes and to-dos
- archive threads
- add, manage, reply to talks while viewing or editing pages
- decide who can view individual discussions or all talks in a space
- see all inline comments of the page at the same time on the sidebar
- mark talks as favourite, add likes, color threads
- archive and remove talks; restore removed and archived talks
- real-time update of discussions
- see the total number of comments in Talk icons
- collapsing of long comments and discussions
- navigate between talks
- add talks to the content of included pages
|10 users$10||25 users$200||50 users$400||100 users$800||250 users$1600||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
StiltSoft is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 3.4.7 • Confluence Server 5.1 - 6.8.1 • Released 2018-03-27
Improvement in real time updates.
New in this release
- Made real time updates in Talk less resource intensive. Now the request for a Talk discussion update is performed only when there's a new reply.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Talk - Advanced Inline Comments via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Talk - Advanced Inline Comments. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Talk - Advanced Inline Comments begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Talk - Advanced Inline Comments versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.