Create quizzes, tests and training courses right in Confluence. Use Confluence as a learning management system - LMS
Intuitive and comprehensive process of quiz completion. Quiz home page with details on the number of questions in a quiz, success target and time limit. Answer one question at a time and see your result at the end.
Build quizzes and tests on the fly. View reports with quiz completion results. Reuse questions in several tests. Find out what questions are often answered correctly and which are the hardest.
Use Confluence as a learning management system (LMS). Provide training material using the content on Confluence pages. Add quizzes for assessment.
Quizzes is a handy tool for creating quizzes and tests in Confluence. You can use quizzes on their own or as a part of a training course. The capabilities provided by the add-on allow you to use your Confluence as a learning management system (LMS).
- Assess knowledge, competences and skills of your job applicants and new hires
- Create tests for employee training, compliance, certification
- Build self-check tests on your products for your customers and partners
- Work out assessments for educational courses accommodated in Confluence
- Build plain text quizzes and tests with images, videos, formatted text
- Share quizzes with Confluence users or people outside Confluence by emailing a quiz link
- Let participants self-enroll to a quiz
- View quiz reports by user and by question. See quiz results and answers of each person.
- Confluence users can see their quizzes in user profile
Visit Quizzes Demo to see it in action.
|10 users$10||25 users$100||50 users$250||100 users$500||250 users$1200||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
StiltSoft is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.4.1 • Confluence Server 5.5 - 6.6.0 • Released 2017-12-15
Fixed the compatibility with Refined Theme app.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Quizzes for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Quizzes for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Quizzes for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Quizzes for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.