Enrich Confluence experience with dynamic statuses, task reminders, image galleries, video carousels and aggregated page changes
Change your statuses on the fly right in the page view mode. Receive notifications about status changes to your mailbox.
Acknowledge page differences added on Confluence pages since your last visit and see all changes in a bulk.
Set a reminder to be notified about important things exactly when you need. Don't miss your tasks, meetings or anniversaries!
Handy Macros is a set of tools designed to make your Confluence content more comfortable to read and interact with.
Use Handy Macros to:
- Organize page approval process with interactive statuses
- See the diff of the page since your last visit in one click
- Remind yourself and your colleagues of important things, tasks and scheduled events via email
- Visualize your content with clickable Confluence-style buttons instead of traditional links
- Mark the exact release time of your projects and protect it from changes
- Create nice-looking galleries or vivid carousels with images and videos
- Manage statuses of tasks, orders, events, accounts, and other important things in one click
- Create reports with customizable and easily switchable statuses
Have an idea? Need a feature? Feel free to share your thoughts!
|10 users$10||25 users$50||50 users$100||100 users$150||250 users$300||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
StiltSoft is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.9.2 • Confluence Server 5.2 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-11-20
Fixed in this release
- Handy Reminder: the Show message next to icon option is always disabled when adding a new reminder into a page comment.
- Handy Button: improved compatibility with Google Chrome.
- Handy Date: If a date of the task is overdue, it rolls back to the old value after updating a date and reloading a page.
- Handy Link: a link to the page anchor can be incorrect if the Handy Link option is clicked before a page is loaded completely.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Handy Macros for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Handy Macros for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Handy Macros for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Handy Macros for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.