The Stella Licensing Plugin to manage Stella add-on licenses
The Stella Licensing Plugin for administrators to manage Stella add-ons and their licenses in the admin panel.
Add a new plugin key and license.
Check the expiry date and validity of the license key.
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Let us know that you'd like to manage this app's billing on your Atlassian invoice.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
Stella Now Ltd provides support for this app.
Version 1.8.0 • Confluence Server 5.9.14 - 6.5.2 • Released 2016-04-27
Introducing reporting servlet for licensing info
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Stella Licensing via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Stella Licensing versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.