2.1.7-rbca62dbFractional hour support, help for admins, and more... See below:
- Fractional hours support in timesheet.
- New behaviour for away dialog:
- A worklog is created for the task (if any) that was running before you went away
- A worklog is created for the task (if any) while you were away
- The timer is started on the new task, if there is one
This simplifies previous logic that used to potentially not restart the timer in specific cases.
This change will create 3 worklogs in the situation where you were working on task X before you went away, while you were away, and after you returned. However, You can use the "Combine" worklogs feature in the Pending Worklogs tab to combine them into one before you submit the worklog.
Allow disabling of update notifications by administrators. On Windows, add an entry to the .ini configuration file as follows:
On MacOS, add a similar entry in the plist file.
- Combined worklogs will no longer contain duplicate comments, however any combined comments will be comma-separated.
- Add build date in about dialog
- Do not let invalid connections prevent publishing worklogs. See support forum.
- MAJOR FIX: Work around race condition in JIRA where worklogs submitted in quick succession (sub-second gap) caused JIRA to use stale values ultimately resulting in incorrect total time spent. To fix any potential errors on your instance, open a support ticket with Atlassian and get them to re-index your worklogs, including the total time spent.
- On Windows, fix elapsed time spent when screen was manually locked, as opposed to automatically locked.
- Linux: fix invalid desktop file