Turn Jira Into Test Management System
Turn Jira Into Test Management System
SmallTest bring functions of test management systems to Jira - Test Description, Test Execution History, Reporting. Data created with SmallTest can be queried using Jira's JQL. All data will be kept inside Jira database.
You can use SmallTest Gherkin Editor to write Test Case in BDD style with Gherkin syntax. Content will be highlighted for easy review and editing, and can be retrieved to your automation projects using SmallTest CLI.
SmallTest provides Jenkins plugin, CLI, and API for easy integration with different kinds of test automation projects.
SmallTest is an add-on that turns Jira into a full-fledged Test Management System. All data will be kept inside Jira database, so users will have one less thing to worry about data security and backup. Your data will always be yours, even after you stop using SmallTest – no vendor lock-in of any kind.
SmallTest gives you features that help you test better, both manual and automated testing:
- Keep track of testing activities with Test History.
- Review development status in different types of reports using SmallTest’s JQL syntax.
- Write Test Cases in Gherkin language with SmallTest’s Gherkin Custom Field.
- Integrate Jira and automation tools using SmallTest’s plugin for Jenkins, CLI tool, and APIs.
|10 users$10||25 users$19||50 users$39||100 users$59||250 users$79||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
SmallTest provides support for this app.
Version 4.5.3 • Jira Server 6.4 - 7.8.2 • Released 2018-03-26
SmallTest - Test Management In Jira v4.5.3
- Fixed #5 Comment clutter & buggy description edits.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SmallTest - Test Management In Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SmallTest - Test Management In Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. SmallTest - Test Management In Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older SmallTest - Test Management In Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.