TreeMapper is useful to visualize complex structures in a compact hierarchical way by using nested rectangles. Each branch of the hierarchy is given a rectangle, which is then tiled with smaller rectangles representing sub-branches.
The plug-in allows to visualize different criteria like performance, skills, size, etc. by coloring the nodes.
The layouts are created with a standalone editor that directly saves to Wiki pages. The plug-in renders those files. See our product page for examples, editor videos etc.
Everyone buying a plug-in license gets an editor license for free.
There are no additional screenshots.
|10 users$10||25 users$300||50 users$550||100 users$1000||250 users$3000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Saphirion AG provides support for this app.
Version 1.0 • Confluence Server 4.0.5 - 4.3.7 • Released 2013-01-14
Initial stable public release, plug-in has been in use for 3 months.
- built treemapper-1.0.jar release for CF marketplace
- fixed IE8 insertMacro quirk
- updated plugin with CF licensing support
- added better error handling to Confluence plugin
- CF plugin: unknown XML tags are silently skipped now
- fixed search with more backwards compatible search api code
- fixed css display bug
- optimized HTML generator
- improved data parser
- updated parser in Confluence plugin
- added 'vertical text' feature to the plugin
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate tree-mapper via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for tree-mapper. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. tree-mapper begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.