Bring relevant information from Gmail based Streak CRM to Jira
Streak Pipeline displays general info: boxes, titles as well Jira ticket numbers, statuses and priorities. You can change these values by clicking on the required field and choosing necessary value from the drop-down.
Assignee info, ticket number, priority and status synchronize automatically. To update any of these values you need to know only two commands. When you make changes in Streak, they become available in Jira automatically.
The notification appears in few seconds after posting the command. It includes confirmation of the new ticket with the new Jira issue number. The name of the Jira ticket will be taken from the Streak box name.
JSC plugin will be useful for those, who use Streak CRM for their daily mailing processes and communicating with teams, who use Jira for their daily project needs. The main advantage is speeding up a negotiation process. JSC makes fast and easy communication between salespeople, managers and technical experts. All parties can make all necessary changes and receive updates in their wanted and familiar work environment.
Techpeople get tasks in Jira, while managers and salespeople communicate with customers by using Streak CRM, its E-mail Boxes and Pipelines.
Streak is a CRM tool that allows you to avoid constantly switching between the inbox (where we do our work) and external systems. Jira-Streak Connector provides option to map relevant information from gmail CRM into Jira.
|10 users$10||25 users$50||50 users$100||100 users$200||250 users$400||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Rozdoum provides support for this app.
Version 1.2.10 • Jira Server 6.4.3 - 7.3.9 • Released 2018-01-02
- User can get direct link to Jira Issue in Streak Pipeline Field
- User can provide mapping for changes of Streak Stage on transition to certain Jira status
- Bug - fixes
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Streak Connector for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Streak Connector for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Streak Connector for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Streak Connector for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.